Thursday 14 May 2009

First time

I never think that would be such a day for me to start a blog because i am not an outgoing person, and like to keep everything inside the heart. Anyway, "ren sheng you duo shao ge shi nian" just try everything that possible, rite? haha....

To all my dear frens in KL, i going back to my hometown soon, time to start with what i had plan for so long, hope success and things goes in my way...really nice to meet u all and thanks be part of my life..hope this blog will bring us all together and keep in touch till the end.... :)

Time past sooooo fast, the 4th year in kl ady, but frankly said i more prefer my hometown..a small town and also my kampung...full with my childhood memory there..catch fish, catch turtle, dragonfly, ride bicycle, sing k (start sing when i guess i am 7 years old) with hokkien ler...but now forgot how to sing in hokkien ady..haha..

Of course i love to stay in KL also ( i know my frens will kill me if i not stated this phrase, haha) as lots my best frens are here..sure will miss them after i leave. Remember come and visit me when free ya....haha..keep in touch

1 comment:

  1. Hey Yee Joo welcome to the blogosphere! :D Must write diligently, don't slack like me loh. :P

    ReplyDelete